Locus: An end-to-end IT services provider
LocusSoftwareSolutions. (NYSE: "SAY"), is an end-to-end IT solutions provider. It operates in countries, with a customer base of over global companies, including over Fortune 500 corporations.
Locus's highly skilled, dedicated IT professionals, its subsidiaries and
Joint Ventures provide customized IT solutions for several industries using our
range of technical expertise and experience.
Locus's range of expertise
- Software Development Services
- Engineering Services
- Systems Integration
- ERP Solutions
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Product Development
- Electronic Commerce
- IT Outsourcing
- Banking & Finance Services
- Energy & Utility
- Process Industry
- Real Estate & Construction
- Travel & Transportation
Locus's subsidiary Locus Infoway provides Internet Access & Hosting
services and Network & Network-enabled services.
Locus's BPO subsidiary Nipuna provides a host of Business Process
Locus's range of consulting and IT skills have helped businesses
re-engineer and re-invent their products, services and processes to compete
successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.
Locus's state-of-the-art software development centers in India, the USA,
the UK, the UAE, Canada, Hungary, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Japan and
Australia work with a variety of business and technology partners to design and
implement projects onsite, offshore and offsite.
The organization emphasizes on acquiring an in-depth knowledge of the customer's
context and needs, and desigs solutions fine-tuned to these needs. Locus's
ideas and products have resulted in technology-intensive transformations that
have met the most stringent international quality standards.
Simultaneously, Locus teams proactively work on turning new ideas into
products that answer global market needs. One such product is VisionCompass, a
web-enabled collaborative enterprise management software.
Locus has developed strategic alliances with leaders in several technical
areas. Through a web of over technology and business partnerships, Locus offers clients
comprehensive, cutting-edge solutions.
- Belief in people
- Pursuit of excellence
- Customer orientation
These values have led to the creation of a unique organizational structure, with
every functional unit designated as an independent business enterprise, each
responsible for its own resource management and its profits and losses.
Locus: A customer-centric
Locus's organizational structure is inspired by a
unique concept the
Network of Circles. Each Circle offers a specific set
of business offerings based on its competency profile.
result is an internal culture where new ideas are nurtured and
acted upon and new competencies developed. This way
Locus continuously provides services right across the IT
the center of the Network of Circles is the customer, whose
business requirements are the driving force. Accordingly, the
Circles are categorized as:
- Verticals Business Units (Based on the customers line
- Horizontal Competency Units (Based on competency
- Regional Business Units (Based on the regions the unit
Locus's organizational structure reflects
our commitment to making the customer the driving force of our all our
Locus's processes are oriented to give
the organization a sharp insight into customer needs. Locus acts on these
inputs and translates them into solutions for the customer.
Locus's Five Cs Approach
- Competency enhancement
- Customer intimacy
- Competitive edge
SUBSIDIARIES AND JOINT VENTURES
Locus has several subsidiaries and Joint Venture
companies that provide solutions in niche areas.
- Nipuna Services Limited
- Locus Technologies Inc.
- Locus Services ( Shanghai) Co Ltd
- Citisoft Plc.
- Knowledge Dynamics Pte. Ltd
- Locus Venture Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd.
- CA Locus ASP Pvt. Ltd.
THE Locus EDGE
Locus: The preferred IT services provider
With nearly a decade-and-a-half of
experience in servicing global MNCs and Fortune 500 clients with end-to-end IT
services, solutions and products, Locus has come a long way, emerging as
the preferred IT services provider for major global business corporations.
innovative organization, Locus has been a
pioneer-of-sorts in the Indian IT industry.
- Pioneered the IT Offshore Development concept in India
- First established a satellite link for communicating
with client sites
- Developed the unique RightSourcing delivery model
- Established India Development Centers for clients
- First to have acquired BVQIs ISO 9001:2000
- Developed eSCM model for ITES/BPO space with Carnegie
Mellon University and Accenture
- Global presence (Operations in countries across
- Long lasting customer relationships (Nearly 80 % of
- Flexible engagement models (RightSourcing delivery
model, IDCs, GDCs, JVs)
- Evolved competency and solution-based services
- Technology-led innovator
- Experience in serving top-notch customers that include
four of Top 10 Fortune 500 corporations
- Strong Domain knowledge
- Highly qualified IT professionals
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Offshore advantage